Thursday, January 14, 2010

Dancing on a cloud



Here is a little sneak peek at a piece I am working on. Things have been so crazy around here lately. I just finished up with my son's IEP meeting and we all agree we have seen some changes in him, some good and some bad. I know he struggles with things right now because of the moving situation. I pray that this will all be over with shortly and we can get back to a more regular routine. I also meet with the same group of people next week in our home for Christyn's first meeting. I hope we will see big changes with her. I am trying really hard to balance the kids and their needs plus 3 jobs and trying to sell our home and some primary responsibilities on top of everything else. I feel burnt out already and part of me just wants to call it all quits. I wonder how people hold it all together sometimes. I just have to remember we are doing the right thing and let the Lord do the rest. I really feel like a robot lately. The checker at Walmart was talking to me last night and I was so spaced off I didn't even notice until she said "you look really tired it must have been a long day". It was nice of her to notice, but I later thought wow, if she thinks I look tired, I must look really bad. The worse part is I not only spaced her off once but twice and I really can't recall the drive home and that was scary. Someone else must have been driving until we got 25 miles into the drive home and my 5 year old said " mom please turn the radio station".
I guess Rachael is not much of a classical music fan, but last night I just needed some peace and quiet. Praying I get some much needed rejuvenation this Saturday in Omaha, I desperately need it.
Happy weekend to you all
Rhonda

1 comment:

shayster said...

I know I needed saturday and it was wonderful!!! Lets GO