Sunday, October 25, 2009

Out of commission

This week has been slow going. My kids have been out of school for one week with H1N1. I was in denial when I thought maybe, I would not get it. Thursday the two little ones and I came down with it. I was in bed for almost 2 days straight and just barely started feeling better today. Besides the serious cough that I just can't seem to shake, all is finally getting back to normal. Thank goodness the two older ones are feeling better because, they have been a big help. Tonight they are getting a little restless and out of control, I suppose an entire week in the house will do that to someone.

On a better note, I am almost moved into my new studio, upstairs. I'm still not sure how to get the important things to fit into the space but, it feels good to down size. I have some space reserved in the basement for all those precious things I just can't seem to part with. The plus side to the move upstairs is natural light and being closer to the central part of the house. Now, to get my sons room done and him moved off the couch.




week 4/52




















No comments: