Thursday, January 15, 2009

A realiztion

I definitely did not get much done today. I still have to get my bills paid tonight because, the bills are due tomorrow and I will be gone most of the morning for Brandon's physical. I wonder how in the world I will ever be able to get sharing time done at this point. The school sent me home some autism and social cognitive behavior pamphlets and I have to have them back by Monday so the teachers can review them. I really need to read through this stuff and I can't figure where to fit in the reading time. There are 4 large books and 2 DVD's. I have an idea for sharing time but, I'm not sure the time I have will allow for the preparation needed. I suppose I will start one book while waiting in the doctor's office tomorrow.
I did get almost all the laundry done, only about 6 more loads to do. Tonight, I was making up the babies crib with fresh linens when I heard from the other room a massive Bionicle war going on. I went next door to my son's room and just stood in the door way and smiled. I said to him " I Just love you so much". I have been feeling so overwhelmed lately that I realized I have missed scripture study for the last two weeks and this was my happy time with my kids. I have struggled with the feeling of being a "LOSER MOM" so I asked my son if he thought I was a bad mom. His reply was "NO, but, you could spend more time with us because you are always busy and I never see you anymore". It brought tears to my eyes thinking how right he is. So, tonight I let all else go and just enjoyed some much needed time with my kids. I pray the Lord will guide me come Sunday's sharing time because I know I have not had the time to put into it that I wish I could.
Now, for tonight I am done posting because, my bills are calling me, OH Joy. Forgive the excessive commas.

No comments: