Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No more complaining

Alright, No more complaining about being to busy. It is a good thing....right. I would not want to be sitting around with nothing to do because, honestly that would drive me more crazy. I was scanning through my blog posts and was so disappointed I have not had much for art posts lately so, this week I promise to quite complaining and start posting all the good things that are keeping me so busy. I need to get more art time in, practice does make for better product. I have some new ideas surfacing with the clay projects and I am finishing up some hand painted glass ornaments. I signed up for a photography class this semester and I am excited to see what I learn. Pictures do make me so very happy. Creative Juices are flowing like crazy so, for tonight I am off to CREATE. Stay tuned for my finished posts and I need to show pictures of my daughter's finished bedroom. I wish it was my room, the colors make me happy.

No comments: