Sunday, December 4, 2011

Lester is in the house


This year we have decided to join in on the latest frenzy of Elf on the Shelf. On the last week of November my kids and I were all snuggled in my bed feeling a little under the weather and I thought it was the perfect time to introduce Elf on the Shelf to my kids. Brandon read us the story and by the time he finished we had named our visitor, "Lester". Lester has been on quite the rampage since his debut. In the last four days he has managed to vandalize our family chalk board, move dad's clothes to Rachael's closet, helped himself to the candy dish, and toilet papered our Christmas tree. This was all in fun...I'm sure. All of my kids have found some entertainment in the whole escapade. By far the best part of Lester's visits is seeing the kids wake up in shock and looking forward to what he'll do next. I hope I can continue to document Lester's wild side, but I won't keep any promises....
Until next time,
Rhonda

1 comment:

Heather said...

Hi, my name is Heather! Please email me when you can, I have a question about your blog!

HeatherVonSJ[at]gmail[dot]com