Monday, March 7, 2011

Movie Day

The girls had an extended weekend and we went to see Gnomeo and Juliet. We had a great time and the movie was pretty cute. Christyn had a hard time staying in her seat without it folding up on her. The best part of our day out was the fact that we had the theatre all to ourselves. A few times Christyn looked over at me and smiled and said "I love this movie".
I have always had a fascination with Gnomes and how whimsical they are. I once wrote a short story in 5th grade about a Gnome, unicorn, and some trolls. The movie was packed full of inspiration for some new clay characters. My favorite character in the movie had to be Shroomie, the pet mushroom to Gnomeo. Anyhoo, I have to get back to work. I haven't got much done today, since the kids have a snow day.

Rhonda



No comments: