Saturday, February 26, 2011

Pics from Denver

Finally, downloaded some pics from my trip to Denver. I didn't take very many on my camera. I mostly shot with my mom's little point and shoot. I still need to go over to her house and help download her camera and copy the pics to a disc. I simply love looking at the pics and remembering what an amazing time we had....short, but amazing.
So, my kids are sick again and all I have been doing is laying around the house. I did manage to get a little work in this week and that felt good. Today, I have the fever and sore throat and haven't done much else than sleep. I'm so ready for spring and all the warmth and sunshine. I just want to open my windows and let the breeze blow through. I've been having fantasies of sitting on my deck with a glass of lemonade and my art journal, while I watch the kids run around the backyard barefoot. I know it won't be long...just getting a little impatient.

The famous Red Rocks. My little brothers local training spot.
Downtown Denver at night. I love this city....the active people....the night life....the art, literally everywhere. I sure wish I lived closer to this lifestyle. My soul craves it.... my heart is happy when I am in the city. All the Christmas lights were still hanging and that sure added to the beauty and made it feel almost magical.....I could have walked the downtown streets all night.


Rhonda

1 comment:

shayster said...

those are beautiful pictures! sorry you are sick again! can I bring you a meal?