Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Visit from the Toothfairy

My baby is not a baby anymore. The first sure sign your little ones are growing up is finding out they lost their first tooth. There is something adorable about a kid with no teeth, not so adorable when your gumming your food and your like over the age of 12. The tooth fairy was again very unprepared when she hit our house, but thank goodness her helper picked up the new Tinkerbell movie or else the Tooth Fairy would have been in some serious trouble. I can't tell you how many times the Tooth Fairy has come to our house and slapped a big IOU under someones pillow. In the age of bank cards and no checks accepted, the Tooth Fairy is for sure one gal who forgot to stop by her local ATM to make a withdraw the other night. Rachael loved her new movie and all was well in the Tooth Fairy world.
Today we are off to watch Brandon's last football game of the season and then it's the Wednesday nights blues...scouts, YW, grocery shopping, picking up some gas for my mom's mower, and mailing the bills...boo hooo blues.
Tomorrow is meetings with the state to see how Christyn is doing and Parent teacher conferences. Think I might get some real work done in the evening, but right now there are no guarantees. I have to squeeze in a Sharing Time plan somewhere this week and maybe that will be Thursday night.
Sent in the paper work for my first ever craft show. Now, here is something to be excited about. Well, I guess right now, I am the only one who is really all that excited. I have really been wanting to do this for a long time and I am still pinching myself to make sure it is all really happening. At this point I don't care how much sells, I am just proud of myself for accomplishing something on my dreams-to-do list. (Here's where I give myself a giant pat on the back)
Not much else for news these days, so until the next time I feel the sudden urge to explode myself on my blog, you know where I'll be. (cleaning house, painting something, covered in clay, driving cross country to get to scouts, cooking dinner, changing diapers, often at the same time, cleaning snotty noses, washing Hunting clothes, scrapbooking, helping with homework, grocery shopping, doing the dishes Whaaaa, vacuuming food off the couch, cleaning toilets, and whining at my husband how hard it is to be a stay-at-home mom and him just not getting a clue.
Rhonda

No comments: