Friday, August 27, 2010

My new blog

It's been a long time since I posted something to my blog. This last month I have been working like a crazy lady trying to finish a bathroom makeover, re-finish some furniture, and get some crafting done for a local craft show. I also, have been working on a new blog that I am totally pumped about.
I have been researching names for a title, that could also serve as my business name. It took me forever to learn the new blogger and get everything just the way I wanted it. There are still some minor adjustments to do, like create my own header and edit some text size, but over all I am really happy with it. I hope that this new blog will serve as a creative outlet for me and will have less of my everyday drama in it. I really want to inspire others to be creative. Sure hope you all will take some time to hop on over to my new blog (Toadstool Cottage) and check it out. So, until next time.

Rhonda

No comments: