Saturday, June 5, 2010

Change

I'm in some serious deep thoughts lately. Can't help but notice I'm getting older and I'm just not feeling satisfied with the way my life is going. I'm in a desperate search for inspiration, answers, and wisdom. I notice I don't laugh nearly as much as I use to or as I should. I have turned into that stuffy old-lady that doesn't let life just happen. My life is filled with Don't touch that.., Don't eat that.., Don't do that..and it is time to put a stop to it. It's time to stop reaching for stars and actually hold one in my hand. Time for dreams to become reality. Time to stop underestimating me and my potential. Time to set goals and actually achieve them. It's time for me to become the person Heavenly Father wants me to be. My life has stood still, if you will, for the last 12 years and now it is time for Change. No more limbo, No more waiting around. It is time for me to JUST LIVE, to live my life to the fullest.

I CAN do this!
Rhonda

2 comments:

thoughts of a Wicked Stepmother said...

Hey missy, you are the bomb in our family's book! You inspire me with your photography, your willingness to help me out weather with my boy, figuring out a program or girls night(speaking of which, we need another).Just so you know.

rayna said...

Yes, You Can!