Thursday, March 25, 2010

What's on the menu


So, lately we have been on this healthy kick. To be honest the meals have been really good. Tonight we had turkey breast with capers and rice with a side of carrots, not to bad. I sure am proud of the kids for giving this all their best efforts. In just 4 days I already lost 5 lbs., my son lost 3 lbs., and my oldest daughter lost 4 lbs. I just hope I can stick with this. We all feel so great also. My husband has been the hardest one to cooperate with the menu change, but yesterday I actually saw him eat spinach. Yay for him too. Maybe, all this sunshine is playing a huge role in our lives right now also.
Please feel free to leave me a comment and let me know what's on your menus.


Rhonda

1 comment:

shayster said...

Some of the things I have been fixing my family is Whole wheat Taco pizza. (premade crusts)
Shrimp Taco's. Mini hamburgers and homemade fries (cut up yukon potatoes scrubbed, cut and tossed in olive oil, salt and pepper)
homemade mac and cheese......noodles and sliced american cheese and milk, no box stuff. (salt and pepper). keep sharing recipes girl!!!