Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Longest time away from my blog.

Has it really been 2 months since my last post? Well things are crazy as usual. The couple intending to buy our house could not get approved for their loan. We are still waiting to sell. I have been in physical therapy for the last month, because of a herniated disk in my neck. I will be back to the Dr. tomorrow and referred to a neurologist. Praying that all goes well. This has been a rough month. It is so hard not being able to lift anything. I need to hold my kids and comfort them when they get boo-boo's.
On the brighter side of things, I have been able to get a ton of scrapbooking done. I have struggled with even wanting to motivate myself to do scrapbooking. I had lost the true meaning of it. I scrap, so my kids will remember me and the times they have had. I finally enjoy scrapping and no longer feel the pressure of wanting to have everything perfect all the time. It is true, there is so much amazing talent out there, one can feel a little intimidated. For now I am enjoying my time just being able to sit and create.
I create and love it.
Needing to spend a little time with the girls and go pick Rachael up from preschool, so until next time.

Happy Spring to you all
Rhonda

1 comment:

shayster said...

about time. I was going to send out the search party!

Good to see you again!