Monday, December 7, 2009

Christmas decorating



The kids and I are in full decorating process and having so much fun pulling things out that we have not seen all year. I love opening tote after tote of little surprises and hearing the kids say "Mom do you remember how old I was when I made this?", or "When did I make that?". It is a treat for me that I have 3 girls and they all enjoy decorating and making everything look pretty for the holidays. Liz and I are still working on mini wreaths to hang on the back of the dinning room chairs.

We had a snow day today and have a late start tomorrow, so we spent most of the day cuddled up on the couch watching Christmas movies and playing games together. It is so cold outside and we are suppose to get 7-8 inches more by tomorrow. I love to look at snow but, I really do not enjoy having to be out and about in it. Thinking it is time to take a break from the computer and bundle up with a cup of hot cocoa.






Dinning room Tree

Stockings hung with care



The kids just had to decorate the chalkboard door


Living room Tree

Rhonda

No comments: