Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Every year we debate on staying in our little town to trick-or-treat or going into a bigger town. This year we opted for staying in our town. They had a small carnival going on in the community center and we thought that might be fun. It was fun for the little ones but, there were no kids over the age of like 8 and so, my two older ones really did not have that much fun. We did do some trick-or-treating and the kids were asked over and over who they were suppose to be. I know this is a small town but, who has not seen Coraline. Coraline was one of our favorite movies of the year. It played non stop for 2 weeks and it was one I did not mind having on over and over. Rachael was the one who enjoys this movie the most and it was her idea to have the entire family dress from the cast of Coraline. After trick-or-treating we came home and watched Ghostbusters and Wolverine. Let me just say, I loved Hugh Jackman in Wolverine, it was an awesome movie. All in all it was an okay Halloween.
Wybie

The Other Mother

Coraline

And Wuss Puss

Rhonda

2 comments:

shayster said...

I think they look amazing!!! Karrea watches Coraline at least 5 times a week. haha!!

shayster said...

PS.....we need to get together..I miss my friend!!