Thursday, September 10, 2009

Wishing for more time in a day


Okay, just a quick post before I head to work. The kids have homecoming week this week and one of the days they had to dress like a nerd, so here are the shots I took of them. We were 20min. late for school because, Brandon decided at the last minute his outfit was so good everyone would really call him a geek now. He had a melt down and hence the grumpy face in the pic. Never know from one day to the next what will set him off. Never the less it took 20min to reason with him and it made everyone late. Love this kid but, there are days I just don't know what to do with him. The deal was, wear the outfit because, you wanted to dress up so BAD, and then when you get to school if everyone teases you, take it off. Turns out the school was speechless. He said some people told him he had the coolest nerd outfit and that ended up making him quite happy.
This week has been hard with working, marathon training, chores, and kids. I admire the women out there that do all of this everyday and year round. I am having a tough time and yes I will admit it. This is my first week at work and I already see my kids suffer from me working out side of the house. I pray they will find patients for their mother and hopefully they know I am doing the best I can.
Tomorrow is Liz's birthday and this will be the first year
without a big party. Three kids birthday's in one month has just become too much, so the parties are no more.

Off to work and can't wait to get to bed tonight.
so long blog land.
Rhonda

1 comment:

shayster said...

I love it!! you did a great job mom!