Monday, June 1, 2009

Random Thoughts

Okay, I know I have neglected my blog for quite some time but, it is summer and I have projects coming from every direction and seriously can't keep up. So, here goes my random thoughts. I hate summer cleaning but, love getting rid of things. There is a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. I am trying to stick to body for life for the whole 3 months, I guess we will see what happens. I am super excited to get the pool filled this week. So shocked my husband actually cut one tree down only like five more to go. The neighbor kids have officially moved in to my house and I don't want to be mean and tell them to leave because, I know this environment is better than what they have at home. I like that I have been able to get so much done already this summer. Can't wait for vacations and spending time with my kids without being here. I am craving city life right now. Happy that mom's basement room turned out nice. Ready to paint the outside of her house so it can just be done. Not looking forward to painting my living room and gutting the hall but, I will be happy with the end results. Wish Menards was closer. Really want to go see UP, I have heard so many great reviews. Hope Christyn will sit through her first movie if she does not have strep again. Watching Goonies tonight for some much needed me time. Thinking I should go ahead and have a garage sale and get rid of this stuff in my basement. Love my new clothes I ordered from Old Navy. My kids are buggin' me about playing flashlight tag tonight. In the middle of all the home repairs I did manage to get some scrappin' done. I need to get my pages done for magazine deadline and it is driving me crazy. Did some cards last week and think I will try to send them in to Stamper Sampler next week. Can't believe it has been almost 2 years since I last sent a card in for publication. Having veggie burgers for dinner and my kids are actually willing to give them a try, I'm Shocked. Love that it is summer. I don't care if it gets to be 110 degrees anything is better than 40 and under. Guess I should go help Wade thistle this week since he did cut the tree down finally. I can't believe little Christyn is going into a big girl bed this week, Yippee no more changing that stupid crib. Ready to get rid of it, for sure not wanting anymore kiddos. Love them but, I am so passed my limit. Wonder how to tell the neighbor kids nicely they can't eat over here every night this summer. The little 12 year old boy asked me if I would adopt him. Finally meet someone cool to hangout with in Sumner and the plus is she is a scrapper, lucky me. It is funny when I have company and they tell me I must be the local kid hang-out, funny thing is I don't even have the pool up yet, it gets worse. I think I might start assigning them all chores. 10 kids in the house at any given time is a little crazy and they are seldom the same kids even the teenage kid is out playing flashlight tag with the little ones. I must be a crazy mom to let my kids stay up till midnight in the summer. Popsicles and bare feet make me happy right now. I am so very blessed. My house is in shambles and everyone wants to be here, Yeah that does make me feel pretty good. Not sure my night working husband is loving it, I often wonder how he sleeps through all the running and screaming going on around here lately. Shanon is an awesome role model for me, such a giving spirit, thankful she is a part of my life. Still can't believe how spoiled I am to have my very own creative room. Need to go get my workout in before it gets dark so I am signing off for tonight.

1 comment:

shayster said...

I JUST PUT MASCARA ON, NOW I HAVE TO REAPPLY!! don't know how much your "randomness" heals me