Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Feast!

This is the Turkey that mom made. Oh my Gosh! I was so excited to have some of that turkey and mom's homemade apple pie. We have all been really sick and missed out on thanksgiving day dinner so, my mom postponed everything until Saturday. I really look forward to the holidays and spending time with my family and I was so sad I missed my little brother Brandon and his wife Erika. We all had fun anyways. My mom bought a few movies for the kids and we went to look at Christmas lights after dinner. That night we came home and Christyn was wheezing really bad. She is officially back on breathing treatments and back into the Dr. tomorrow. She really sounds bad this time. She has been on antibiotics sense Monday and just can't seem to shake this stuff. I'm up all night with her and she just keeps coughing and coughing and sometimes gasping for breath. I really am hating the winter months right now, just wish this cold and flu season didn't have to hit us so bad every year. Just to be safe I have also started Rachael on treatments . I'm going a little crazy being confined to the house but, just want everyone to get better. So, this year I have much to be grateful for.


This pie is absolutely to die for.


















1 comment:

shayster said...

I loved your pictures! You have been in my prayers girlfriend! I'm hoping you all get better!
Your kids smiles make me smile! How infectious. I love your blog, love getting to know you on a different level. We have so much in common.