Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Celebrations

My sister came out and spent 2 weeks with us and so our summer vacation started off with a bang. We celebrated my sisters birthday with a puppy themed party. Had a serious game of volleyball going and way to much jumping on the trampoline. We went to the zoo in Omaha. We saw the circus. We played at the park and I was taught disk golf. We took a second trip to Omaha where we toured Winter Quarters and met Greg and Kami for Olive Garden. We also had to pick up some See's Candy while we were there in Omaha, because no trip to Omaha would be complete without it. We ate out way to much. We spent an entire day shopping. I think we are almost ready for the next school year, minus supplies and one backpack. Now, that is some exciting news. I have never had school shopping done this early. My sister is now home and I miss all the hanging-out, the laughing, and the talking. North Carolina is so very far away and I really wish we lived closer to one another. It seems like our summer has come and gone already. Not sure, what we will do for the rest of it. I guess lots of trips to the lake and hanging around the house. Simply loving the summer time and being outside.








Rhonda

2 comments:

shayster said...

so awesome. I just love your family!

rayna said...

sis,

Thanks so much for hosting my awesome puppy party! I love my sis and fam. :D