Friday, April 10, 2009

April Random Thoughts

Back in January I posted a bunch of Random Thoughts and today I thought how much fun that was for me to be able to get things out of my head so, starting this month I will be posting Random Thoughts each month. Here goes, I am loving my photography class, I can't believe I finally opened my Etsy shop, I got my hair cut yesterday and it feels so crazy to have short hair (shortest haircut ever). I fell in love with Office Max Yesterday. I think I am getting addicted to digi scrapping. I miss my family. Wish it would stop snowing already. I just love seeing Christyn at this stage in life, she is so much fun to be around. I would love to be able to finally finish putting up the wainscotting in the dinning room. I am obsessed with Elizabeth Kartchner's blog. I should be cleaning and baking strawberry pie for Easter dinner but I don't want to. I had a dream about a pair of pink and white VANS (tennis shoes) I really want a pair, bad. I'm not looking forward to Turkey season this year. Love Pandora.com and that I can get whatever music I want at the push of a button. I need to clean my studio and for once don't mind the mess. Wish I could find some motivation lately. Thanks to my mom for my new Strawberry Shortcake jammie pants. If only I had more patients with a sewing machine. My four year old is really buggin' lately she needs more play dates. Days are flying by and I really feel old. It is a miracle I have not been in Hobby Lobby all week. Excited for stake conference this weekend. Eggs are done boiling and hope the kids do not make a big mess decorating. Pigs were flying today because, my husband cooked breakfast and lunch, felt a little spoiled. I'm still not sure what he wants for it. Drinking to much cherry diet coke. Can't wait for the next Crop, really looking forward to going. I never get much done but, get things done when I come home. Daydreaming of the swimming pool being filled with water and the sun shinning. I might be overdosing on broccoli and carrots, is there such a thing. Wish I had the guts to submit a page to a magazine don't know why I keep talking myself out of it. I really like hanging out with Shanon she brings out the good in me, someone positive in my life, just what the DR. ordered. Blueberry chocolate lotion makes me crave sweets, so stop using it silly, I can't I am addicted. I have been thinking about the same movie for a month. I want to see The Prestige again, might be overly obsessed with Christian Bale. Well I am off to decorate eggs and bake a pie so, have a Happy Easter Bloggers.
Rhonda

No comments: