Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bedtime Fights

There are days this kid can just drive me nuts. Rachael is now 4 and still sleeping in my bed. My husband works nights so I never really cared. Rachael also had health problems when she was younger so I felt safe knowing she was next to me. She is old enough now to be in her own big girl bed. I went out and got her her own bedding and made things just perfect for her. She was in love with her bed all day and then when it came time to actually sleep in it she said "NO". Here is her reasoning, signs she is spoiled and more of a princess than I thought. She informed me that her room was not finished and she can not sleep in her big girl bed until her walls are painted. I asked "what color do the walls need to be painted" and she said "pink", of course I should have known. Needless to say she is now sleeping in my bed again tonight. Not sure what to do with the situation yet.

No pink walls but, I did finish this painting I am hanging over her bed. I hope to finish one for Christyn also.


1 comment:

thoughts of a Wicked Stepmother said...

Rhonda, I love your painting! that will look great in her room when it is finished!