Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Fun Filled Winter Days.














Today I started to make our Christmas cards. This will be one of them. While Christyn napped, Rachael and I crafted away. I was overcome with joy watching her sit on the floor with all her paper. She would finish a project and then come and show me her results and then comment on what a good job I was doing. I had a wonderful time just enjoying her.
It was a good day filled with happy moments. First, I woke to find my husband had done the dishes, well most of them. Second, I spent a little time with the girls. Third, I sat and watched Polar Express and drank hot cocoa with the girls. The cocoa was much needed. I love cocoa in the winter and I vowed to cut it from my diet this winter season and today I gave into the temptation. I think I have done a pretty good job this year only three cups of cocoa since the cold months started. It must have been the thought of snow on the ground and Christmas music playing and sitting by the glow of candle light. Forth, before my night ended I got a call from my mom and she had about 7 orders for me from people at her work, a total of 21 ornaments. So, I will be playing with clay for the rest of the week in hopes of finishing by Sunday. I was so excited that so many people enjoyed them. My mom actually stopped taking orders because she was concerned I would not be able to complete the 21 on time. We will see how my week goes and she will take more orders next week. AWESOME!





































No comments: