Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A healthier life!

Christyn is finally 1 and it is time for me to start taking care of me. I have been running every day for a week now and I started weight training today. Let's just say I didn't think I could still bench 165 and arm press 70, so I was pretty impressed with myself considering how long it has been since I last lifted.....We are talking years. Anyways I am off to a good start and have some personal motivation behind it. Oh! and I also finished priming Liz's bedroom with 2 coats of primer so, it looks like the paint will be going on some time this week. YaY! I am ready to embrace the job market with open arms, wish me luck. Hoping for a job that makes enough to help pay for some college classes. Finally decided I want to go back to school. Interests include art (never taken an art class in my life and really want to do that), photography, and interior design which involves a lot of math. Can't sit around here waiting for a career to knock on MY door, so here goes and I will keep you all updated.
Lots of love
Rhonda

2 comments:

shayster said...

I love your songs girl. My blog is shayster06.blogspot.com....I think, haha. Love your insights too

Unknown said...

Rhonda,
Thanks for sharing the address to your blog. It's fun seeing you on facebook.com Isn't cyberspace just amazing! I have been blogging for almost two years. I love being able to connect with those around me!

You are doing a great job in Primary! Thanks for all you do! Primary is the hardest calling in the church! I wish I could be of more help...