Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lovin' Facebook!

Okay, I know this is an off the wall post. I am so excited about this Facebook stuff. My Sister started hers about a month ago and I had to join in order to see her pics and profile. I really did not want to get on this kind of site, you never know how safe they can be. Today I finally thought I'll give this a go and figure out how this stuff works. When editing my post I figured out how to meet friends and started browsing, when I came across a name from my pre-high school days. I was so very excited when I found my friend Joel Gagarin AKA....Fish, I could hardly contain myself. I sent him a message and he did respond. YAY! I can't wait to find out how he has been. It's like a small flashback of the days I spent watching him skate in front of my house, doing ollies over the trashcans and the days we ditched school to go cruise PCH and listen to Oingo Boingo. Man I had good times with this kid. He had to be one of the greatest friends I ever had and was always there for me.

So, just maybe this Facebook stuff ain't all that bad.
Thanks to my sis for hookin' me up with the times
And Happy Halloween to all
Rhonda

No comments: